Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling blue...

We got some surprising news this weekend. Seems we have til December 16th to move out. The owners want the house back. I'm totally freaking out. I don't know what we're going to do or what our options are. This is all very sudden. We have no savings and little time. I feel terrible. I had plans to get a job when Alex starts pre-K, but now I have to get one and I'm devastated. The thought of putting Alex in daycare breaks my heart. That is if we even find something. Anyway, I had to get that out since it's the only on my mind for days now.

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP