Monday, November 10, 2008

Hmmmm....

Hello Bloggers,
Today is monday, Joy!! I got up this morning with a mission. I really need to get going on finding some woderful tutorials to find out how to design embellishments and paper. It's alot harder than I thought. I'm getting a little frustrated, but it's nothing I can't handle. I just need to keep looking and playing around with my Photoshop! I joined a new site today from Ning.com. It's called Digiscrap 101. It has some great tutorials, not to design, but for making layouts, making templates, etc. I did learn some great stuff though! So, the day is still somewhat early and I have more searching to do! Good day!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP