Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When will things get better?

Well, we didn't get the apartment. So, we're still looking. I hope we find something asap. But I think we'll have to wait til the 1st of January. I really wanted to be in our own place for Christmas, but oh well. It's been a tough month already and it's only the 9th! Just alot of drama and feeling sorry for myself. I just never thought I'd ever be in this position, you know? I'm sure we all find ourselves in situations where we think that very thing!
I just try to find the positive and I tell myself, "maybe it's just not god's plan for us." Which hurts like hell, but sometimes you gotta believe that. When Nick came home and told me the bad news, I told him to please take Alex out for awhile, so I could be alone. When that door shut, I just cried, as loud as I could. We have been through so much, from the top and down to the bottom. I just get so upset, like I'm sure many people do, to know that your a good person and yet always have problems. Idk, I just hope and pray that things will start looking up! I am so thankful for what we do have and that we have eachother!
Well, dinner is almost done, so I gotta go! God Bless!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP