What's new?
Not much! But things are going very well! I moved out into my friends Jackie and Toby house! It's sooooo much better! I have my own room and full house privileges! It's great and I have privacy! I am so happy!
Nick and I are doing great! We just take a day at a time and I'm pretty impressed with us, if I do say so myself! We're really working on our relationship! He's been out here whenever he can and we really appreciate it! He is looking for work and has had some interviews, I hope he gets something soon!
Alexandra is doing great! You can tell she's more relaxed here and not so overwhelmed. She is so amazing. She has a hitting problem though, but we're working on that! She is going to be 3 at the end of May, Woo Hoo! I'm so excited!
So yeah that's what's going on just keep praying for us and hopefully things will get better soon!




0 comments:
Post a Comment