After Mother's Day!
My Mother's Day was great! First we got up and got ourselves ready. We went and picked up one of my favorite places for chicken, Jaun Pollo and that we took up to Nick's mom's house. We had a wonderful meal and talked and just had a great time! From there we took a golf cart ride and took some picture along the way.(posted up top!)
After that we went to my mom's and had dinner and I got to meet my niece, Josselyn! She is so cute! So yeah, we got home pretty late, but it was a really great day! Being a mom has it's up's and down's, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Alexandra is my everything and she accepts me as I am and you can never ask for more than that! She Wonderful!♥





0 comments:
Post a Comment