Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Mother's Day gift to myself!!!!

I know it's early, but I am pleased with the way this video turned out! I remember mother's day 3 years ago, when I was pregger's with Alex. we spent the day @ my mom's. It was great we BBQ and took some video comments for Alex, I just remember we were all so excited! I was huge, ready to pop and my feet were swollen! It was a really good day! This year, I don't know what to do....a picnic sounds great, but I really want to see my mom. She lives about an hour and 1/2 away and I'd love to go see her, plus my sister who also lives there too, just had my niece about a month ago and I haven't seen her either. So, that would be great!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP