Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Goals or lack there of....

When I started this blog, I originally wanted to document my start as a digital scrapbook designer, but so much has happened since then that I haven't been able to really get too far.
I still want to do it, but I'm so overwhelmed with everything else.
I want to go to school, but with everything in a complete mess and not really knowing where we're going on this journey, I'm more confused than ever.
I would love to do what I see some of these woman do. To be able to stay home and do what I love, everyday, must be amazing.
I haven't found out much more information about designing, but I know the answers are out there somewhere! I just need to keep looking. I adore scrapping, with paper or digitally. I love it all! I couldn't see me doing anything that would make me happier as far as a career choice.
So, if you happen to come across my lovely blog, please send some good advice my way! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and checking it out! God Bless!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP