Wednesday, September 30, 2009

He did it!


Last night, Nick Graduated! Woo Hoo, he achieved in getting his Associate of Science Degree in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology! (that was a mouth full)
I'm sooooo Proud of him, I never thought he would have gone this far, but he did and I couldn't be happier! Now that he's got the first half done, he'll be looking to get the second part done as well, but he would like to go to a four year now. So school will continue to be a big part of his life.
It was a really great night for us! His mother and grandmother also came and we were just so proud of him! There were alot of very nice people there, we met some friendly people who cheered for Nick too, it was too fun! We all had dinner after and all in all it was a great night. Can't wait to do it again!<3 Thanks for reading, bye!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP