Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow White: AKA Alexandra.


Alex is going to be Snow White for Halloween! The other day I wanted to try out a tutorial from Kandee Johnson, on Snow White, but Alex's hair is way to thin. I was so bummed because the hair was so dead on! So, I just curled her hair and put a ribbon in it! I think she looks adorable!
I'm so excited for Halloween, Nick's mom, Karla, is coming over and we're going to make Halloween Cupcakes! It should be alot of fun. Friday we are going to go see Michael Jackson's movie "This is it", which I heard is really good from a friend who got to go see it Tuesday night. I'm so excited and I know Alex is going to love it!
So yeah that's what going on for the weekend! My mom is supposed to come over for the first time on Sunday, but I won't hold my breath, being that she rarely follows through on things, but I have my finger's crossed! So, thanks for stopping by, God Bless!


Credits:

Taylor Made-creative outlet Template
Papers from-Katie Pertiet & WM[squared] Designs
Frame- Paislee Press
Spider web- acbdelf Designs
Word Art- Brittish-Designs

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP