Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm ready............ok, not really.

I am so anxious to start my own digital scrapbooking line. It is taking forever. I never thought that it would take this long, then again I am such a perfectionist, nothing is good enough. At this rate, the only thing I'll be coming out with is papers! Which is fine, lots of designers give/sell paper packs! My big hold up right now is probably elements. I find inspiration everywhere, but how do you recreate it on photoshop? There are tutorials everywhere, but not really for the type of design I need. Many are for photography & website design. I don't know, I play around, which I think is helpful! I think I would like to take some online classes for digital scrapbooking, we'll see!
I have been working on my name & logo, which is fun! My heart wants this so bad! Like my title, I'm so ready, but I totally am not! The idea is there, but that's all it is! [Sad face]. It's ok, my hard work will pay off, I just know it! I have another goal, which is to get on a CT. I don't know if it would help, but it sure looks fun! Well, that's that, for now! Thank you so much for stopping by! OH, I have FINALLY gotten my very first follower! Thanks Cupcakesniper! If you like my blog, Please Follow me & come back soon to see what is going on with me & my family! God Bless & have a wonderful happy day<3

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP