Friday, December 4, 2009

frustrated.

Gosh, I find myself getting more & more frustrated with this whole designing thing. One minute I'm super stoked & the next I'm having second thought's. I cannot tell you enough how frustrating it is! I want this so bad, I've said it a million times & I'll keep saying it!
I'm so intrigued by other designer's, I find myself repeatedly just looking @ their designs, wondering if I'll find something that will help me out! As if it's waiting there for me to find it, right?! LOL! I don't know if I am simply not giving it enough time or if I'm being lazy or something else, but I hope I figure it out soon! I am just going to keep looking for tutorials and practice, practice, practice!
On a lighter side, I think I have my name and a catchy saying to go along with it! I really need to focus on my logo @ least! & I really need to get a copyright so I can at least start out by giving out some freebies! Next year, I plan on really figuring this whole thing out & coming up with a decision on whether or not I will be going back to school. Most of the designers I have talk to, are self taught, only one did go to school for digital design, but even then she made it seem like it wasn't a big deal.
With that, I'm off to bed, ir I could stop stressing about all this for a minute! If you stop by my blog & like what you read, follow me! Thanks for stopping by & God Bless!<3

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP