Project 365 [One photo a day for an entire year.]
So, I have heard about this for awhile now & I totally was into it the moment I found out what it was!
*For those of you who don't know what project 365 is, well read on!
Project 365 is when you take a photo [of anything] everyday for a year!*
Why do it? OMG, it's totally fun! Imagine being able to document a whole year with the fun pictures you took! Time moves so surprisingly fast, this is a wonderful way to remember the little or big things you did on certain days! @ the end of the year, make a beautiful book to show to friends & family! I'm so totally excited & I would have started sooner, but I wanted to be able to do the whole year & not just a few months, although I did do one last year for the month of December! So if you love this idea & haven't started your own project 365, let's start together!! Well, my blogger's Thanks for stopping by & God Bless!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment