Looking forward to the near future
Wow, so a lot has been going on lately & I'm here to share what is new! First off I'm super excited about a purchase recently made my my WONDERFUL boyfriend to me....I have wanted a Nikon camera FOREVER!!!! I always talk about the Nikon D90 & anybody who knows me personally, knows this! Well, after years & years of dreaming & praying for one, Nick ordered a Nikon camera for me yesterday!!!! YAY!!!
I didn't get the Nikon D90, but I am getting the Nikon D3000. Here's a picture:
The great thing about the deal we got was that it isn't just the body. I also will get a 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikor zoom lens
& a 55-200mm DX zoom lens.
It also comes with the Nikon carrying case!
He also purchased a 57" Tripod! I'm so excited & will receive them next week!!
Nick is such a wonderful supporter of my dreams & I'm so thankful for that! He is so giving & I'm glad he's in my life. We have our up's & down's like many do, but he is truly a blessing in my life<3
Monday we are going down to get my copyright(WOO HOO!) I hope everything is as easy as I think! Wish me luck. I really want to start giving some freebies, like the Valentines Mini Kit I made weeks ago!!!! Considering the big day is approaching fast! I'm still really excited about this all & hope that you are too! I appreciate all of you who have shared that feeling with me! I hope I don't disappoint<3
Thank you for continuing to come back & read what is new with me & my dream! We're getting there, slowly, but surely! God Bless.




1 comments:
Yay!!
You deserve it! I am so happy for you!
Xo
Post a Comment