Big News!!!!
Alright guys, today is a big day for me & I'm so excited to bring you some good news!!! It's 6:14 in the am & I have been up since 3!! In the next few days I will be debuting my company! YAY!!! Freebies are coming & also a new site I have been working on, exclusively for my designs! I got some great advice from two designers I admire so much! I just have to thank them again! Amanda from Taylor Made Designs & Brittney from Britt-ish Designs!!! Thank you both for taking the time out & writing me back so fast & for answering all of my questions!!!!
I also want to take this time & thank all of the people who have choose to follow me & have checked back every now & then to see what was going on with my dream of becoming a designer! Your comments & excitement have got me through some times, when I wanted to just quit! It's been a crazy road, but I'm looking forward to this new journey I have before me! I just know things are going to get better & better!!! So Thank you again & I hope you all will follow me on the new blog when it's ready! As for this blog, I will continue to post, it will be about my family, myself, and anything else that applies!!!! Please check back soon, to get the link to the new stie & for a FREEBIE!!!!
God Bless♡




4 comments:
congrats girly!!
Thanks Nicole!<3
Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am soooooo happy for you Alex! Can't wait to see your designs and your new site!!
Awww thanks Che! I'm working hard to get it done tonight!
Post a Comment