Everybody starts somewhere.
SO, I just finished my latest kit & I'm very pleased with it! But there's something that keeps bugging me.
I just want to be a designer already! Is that so much to ask? Lot's of people are designer's, what's one more! LOL!
I guess I lack this thing called "patience" which is apparently pretty important in this line of work. I'm really trying though.
I know I'll be there one day, but for now it's just tough.
Anywho, since it is 4 in the am I am going to celebrate sleep, being that I have stayed up all night working & may I add not getting paid. So my lovelies GOOD NIGHT<3




4 comments:
it is so hard to be patient :) good things are on their way!
Your so sweet Melissa<3 Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend!
Hey Love!!
I like the blog header!!! We need to work on another for me! lol
Patience is So very hard for me, so i totally understand.
You are already a designer, the rest will work out with your efforts!!
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
(Psalm 27:14)
Nicole that is so sweet, THANK YOU<3 I miss you, we need to hang out soon! HUGS!
Post a Comment