Miss my blog
I just had to write a little post, my blog seems so neglected! I have been so busy with Twelve by Twelve Designs, among other things, that I haven't had the time to write or post pictures, or anything! I am alive though, promise! Things are going well here @ home, although, Nick had a little accident, but is healing fine & taking it easy, you can check out my other blog for a little bit more detail of this story!!! http://twelvebytwelvedesigns.blogspot.com/
I have been steady planning Alexandra's 4th birthday party!!! She wants a Hello Kitty party! I am also designing her invites, so I'm excited to see how they turn out! My friend sent me an e-mail about an apprentice program with Little Dreamer Designs, I am thinking about entering, but I'm not sure yet....we'll see! (Thanks Tina!!!)
Anywho, I'm so tried & so ready for my bed, thank you for stopping by & always God Bless!!! xoxo




2 comments:
ohhhh i love Hello Kitty!!!
that will be great!!!
when is it???
I know me too!!!! I'll send you the details! Your invited!!!!
Post a Comment