Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December *

Hello,
Things are still up in the air with the apartment, we go tomorrow to do the application part.We ran into some problems and it held us up a few days, so hopefully tomorrow we'll get some good news! I haven't been working on anything, it's been pretty crazy obviously and I've been extremely stressed out, so you can just imagine I'm sure!
We have been through quite a bit, these last few years, It's so time for some good stuff to start happening. So, I'm really hoping we get this place! We have some friends and family praying for us and that is a powerful thing. Whatever happens I'm sure it will happen for a reason. I'll keep you all posted! Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP