My life is on hold!
Hey people,
Seems I won't know if we got the apartment til Friday. =( God, I hope we get it. It is our last chance. There is so much going on, we just NEED this apartment. What a mess we've put ourselves in! Nick started his next quarter today, I'm so proud of him! I'm still having a problem with potty training, she will not go in her potty!! She'll get it with time, I'm just ready to change the last diaper! Of course with the excitment of getting a place,(especially since we haven't had our own in over a year) I've been looking for some great stuff for Alex's' new room! I'm thinking the Classic Winnie the Pooh stuff we have in storage is too baby for her! We'll have to wait on it though, maybe her birthday in may....We'll see!
Well, enough boring you with silly thoughts running in my head! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!




0 comments:
Post a Comment