Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I just wanted to share!

So, I'm calling it.....It's official, my little BIG girl is potty trained! Woo Hoo, I never thought I'd make it! She has successfully gone in the potty with no accidents for 5 days! We even went to the park and the store and she stayed dry the whole time! I'm so proud of her!

Nick loves his new job, but he's super busy. I haven't really seen or talked to him much. He works Monday through Friday, goes to school Monday and Friday night and Saturday morning all in San Diego.

Things are good and I'm really excited about he weekend! Nick gets his first paycheck and Father's day is on Sunday! I am working on some kits and it's not easy, my idea's are endless, it's just turning into a reality. I'm staying positive and trying and that all that matter's for now! Thanks for stopping by and feel free to follow by blog and my journey! God Bless.

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP