Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty!



Alex has been kicking potty training butt! She has peed in the potty at least once a day for 5 days straight! I can't believe it! I was getting a little nervous she'd never do it and here she is! I introduced the potty to her over a year ago and she was not having it so I put it away for about 6 months. I tried again and she wasn't into it again. But when she turned 3 I thought maybe I'm the problem? I'll say it, I was being lazy when it came down to it, so I put her in some panties and there were some accidents, but here she is peeing in her potty and she loves it! We made a potty chart and it's quickly filling up with stickers! AMAZING! I even made her a potty certificate:

And here's her potty chart:So, there you have it! I'm not calling her "officially" potty trained, but she pretty close! I'm very proud of my little girl and it is a huge accomplishment! I'm super excited to save money on diapers and wipes! It's a great time in our home!!! God Bless!

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP