I want this soooo bad! <3
First I'll start of with a few LO's I did recently that I really enjoyed making!
This first one I made for Nick for Father's day! I'm am really looking forward to it! I am trying to plan something special for him, but I really don't know what to do! I think maybe we'll have lunch somewhere in Temecula and then go to Harveston and walk around the lake, even maybe rent a paddle boat!

This next one I scrap lifted, I just thought it was such a cute page I had to make my own! Reading about all my drama over the past few months, I'm sure you have noticed we aren't doing too well financially. So I wasn't able to make it exactly as the original, but I think it came out really cute considering I got everything for free or made it myself!
So yeah, there's a couple! Anywho, I have been really thinking about this designing thing and I still want it pretty bad. I am even thinking about going back to school for graphic design and also photography. I can see myself doing this, I really love scrapping! I always hear people say "Do what you love" well I love this! If I could get the tools and skills to succeed then life would be perfect!!! IDK, I just think that this is what I'm going to do as a living. Wish me luck! My only problem is all my other problems! My life is a mess right now. Not having our own home, not having Nick around everyday, not having money, it all plays a big part in staying positive and going for my dream, but now that Nick is working and making a salary in a field that is the reason he went to school, I feel very positive about our future! So, I know things are going to get better! So, yes I hope to be getting things on a roll within the next year! So, keep in touch to see how things are going! Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments:
Post a Comment