Bah Humbug.......Just kidding!
Woo Hoo, there is about 27 hours left til Christmas Eve & I'm so excited!!!! I think I'm looking forward the most to Alex opening up her gift's!! I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday! There's just something warm about it! I think it's just being with family!
This year is not what I expected, we are (like every year) so burnt out of money, that we can't make it to my mom's. I'm so sad, it's just not Christmas if I'm not with them. But we just don't have the money & I didn't get at least the kids as we usually do, so I'm a bit embarrassed as well. Nick's mom is giving him gas money so he can go to her house, but I'm just not in the mood. I am majorly debating whether or not I want to go, which means I would be alone for Christmas. I'm so bummed. I don't want to miss Christmas, but this year and many past years have been so hard for us & we get a lot of help from Nick's mom & Grandma, which the rest of his family isn't thrilled about, so being around them, I just feel embarrassed & looked down on. So, yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do yet.
On a more up lifting, holiday spirit note, I'm so Psyched it's almost Christmas, I know I said that but I wanted to say it again!!! Tonight we got in the car & drove around to see the Christmas lights which I love because it's fun! Nick got home super cranky, not so fun, but he managed to hide it for about 10 minutes!! Well, that's about it, If you have any advice on what I should do for Christmas, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear!! I hope your Holidays are amazing and that you spend quality time with those near & dear to your heart. Be Thankful for all that you have & remember that it can be taken away from you at any moment. Love bigger, hug tighter, & cherish every moment! Thanks for stopping by, God Bless! Oh & don't forget JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment