Today.

I'm sitting on my couch, all my windows are open, there's a beautiful breeze & I'm all good! Today I woke up & I was a little bummed because my back is killing me(I have scoliosis), but I got over it as I always do & went to start my day with Alexandra!
For some crazy reason I had a spurt of energy & actually enjoyed cleaning house today!........Weird?! LOL, in all seriousness, I thought alot about what I wrote yesterday & I really think I can do it, I just need to take one day @ a time. Minute by minute if I have to!
Last night I thought about how we all rush to get the day over or the week, & we miss so much. I thought "why on earth are we rushing?" I plan on slowing down a few times a day(Ha, that's a stretch!) & just live in the moment! For the most part I try. I'll spend some quality time with Alex or Nick, put a LO together....whatever feels good! All I know is @ the end my life I want to remember all the little things that filled up my life & made me happy! <3 I know it's easy to write it, but as of today I want this! I want to be happy and be glad to be me! I hope you slow down today & go for a walk with the family after dinner, read the kid's a bedtime story, share your day @ the dinner table, or just tell someone you love them! Hope you day is awesome & thanks for stopping by, God Bless!
Credits for LO:Paislee Press & Taylor Made Designs- Est.
Paislee Press- tutti frutti
Paislee Press & Leora Sanford- in good company




0 comments:
Post a Comment