Thursday, January 7, 2010

The First week of 2010!

Hello fellow Bloggers!
Well, it is the 7th day of the new year & for me it has been pretty good! I have been working on a couple mini kits & I'm excited! There not quite done yet, but I'm working hard to get them done! I just may pull another "all nighter!" I was very inspired by Kandee Johnson's new video (posted below in the previous post) & I wrote my favorite designer! It didn't go as well as I hoped, (Ha, she didn't say come be my partner!)but she did say she would take a look @ my gallery when she may be looking to expand her team. You can't be bummed @ that, right!<3 She also was totally sweet & mention that she wishes me the best of luck in my creative endeavors this year & that it is going to be a GOOD year for me, she could feel it! YIKES! Let's hope she is right! Getting closer to actually showing people my designs, is freaking me out. I am trying not to doubt myself, but I can't help it. I have put so much time & effort into this & it's going to be hard if it doesn't work out. I was hoping it would be a lot easier than it actually is, when I decided to go through with this a couple of years ago. It took a year just looking @ tutorials & another year just practicing! I guess we'll see soon!
Here are my first week of photo's for P365, but before I show you those, thanks for stopping by and reading up on what's going on with me, God Bless & go out there & chase your dreams!

Credits: Frames by Ange Designs

1 comments:

Tina O'Flynn January 12, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Love the first week's pictures!
Love your action you are applying. Is that your own?
How are you getting your pictures to enlarge when you click on them. Mine don't do that.

Tina

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP