I [heart] Kandee Johnson.

For those of you who don't know this amazing person, let me introduce you!!!! This is Kandee Johnson. She is a professional makeup artist! She also makes tons of great makeup/hair/fashion tutorials on her You Tube channel! She is the most positive person I have ever met! (Well, I don't know her personally, but I feel like I do!!!) I can't tell you how many times she has put a smile on my face, when I'm having a bad day! She has been through quite a few things that have pushed her down & she managed to get back on her feet & keep going! She is such a Happy & fun person! A real person, who is not afraid to be who she is & a great role model. In just the few months that I have known of her, my life has changed. I am more positive & I want to make my dreams a reality even more now! Not only that, but I have a new obsession......MAKEUP!!! All around, she is a wonderful person to invite into your life, I guarantee, you will not be disappointed! So hit up her channel on You Tube, her blog, or become a fan on her Facebook, but don't miss out, get your daily dose of Kandee!!!
Links:
You Tube-http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson
Blog-http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/
Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/#/kandeethemakeupartist?ref=nf
How about some Kandee now........




1 comments:
You are funny.. She is adorable
Post a Comment