Happy Valentines Day!!!
My Valentines:
I just wanted to share my lovely day with you guys & whoever may stumble upon my blog!!! I had a really nice day, we didn't go all out, but that's just the way I like it! I like simple things that come from the heart!!! We got ready & Nick & I had a nice quiet breakfast while Alex played in her room, she had eaten earlier than us!! It was nice, Nick & I don't get too much time alone! So I appreciated that!<3
We hung out for awhile & gave Alex her card, then Nick & Alex went to the store. When they got back Nick had a big bouquet of flowers, balloons & a cute sweater for me! It was very nice! Thanks babe<3
Alex & I made some heart shaped cupcakes, that were soooooo yummy!!! We had a nice dinner & played some Wii!!! It was a really good day! Hope all of you had a good one as well! I am waiting on some replies from a few designers about some questions I had about copyrights, I hope I get something good soon, & I'll go from there! My goal was to have my copyright by the end of this month, so I still have sometime! Maybe I should pray about it....Well Thanks for stopping by & always God Bless!
Here's some pictures I took today, hope you enjoy them as much I do!







3 comments:
awwww great pictures! so glad you had a nice day!
Glad you had fun!!
I like Alex's hair!
Thanks girls! Hope your days were wonderful as well!!!!
Post a Comment