Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm in love........with my Nikon D3000!!!

Hey, just wanted to stop by & share a few things here on my good ol blog! First, I got my camera on Monday, woo hoo! I am very pleased with it so far! Like I said before I really wanted the D90, but I just couldn't see me paying that much for a camera. From there I went down to the D5000, after hours & hours of Nick & I arguing because to me it was still a bit much for the package, we finally agreed to the Nikon D3000 package!! I was very pleased with the price! So yes, I am a HAPPY owner of a Nikon camera...FINALLY!!!! Here's a couple pictures I've taken:



Lastly, I cannot believe how extremely busy I have been with family. I hardly feel like I've been home. Driving all over the place & visiting our loved ones, just craziness!! Along with some more private matters, I just have not been able to find the time to get my Copyright. This is so frustrating. But I told Nick that when Alexandra goes to bed tonight, we are getting this done!!! [crossing my fingers]
I have such a cute little freebie just waiting for whoever wants it for Valentines Day! [right around the corner, YIKES] I'm just so ready!!! Well, that's about it for now, thanks for stopping by! God Bless.

0 comments:

About My Blog:

My dream would be to become a Digital Scrapbook Designer, this blog is a way to share my story with others who are chasing their dream too! I want to encourage people to never give up & just follow their hearts.<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP